4.08.2013

march.... {instagram edition}


In like a lion, and out like a lamb. That usually sums up the month of March for me. But this year, I was able to spend half of the month in a tropical paradise, which meant a lot more lamb than lion. The month started out with another birthday come and gone, my first homemade b-day card from a grandchild and indoor s'mores at book club. There was plenty of picture-taking, a bird named Roger and lots of time relaxing at the beach. I took a long walk to a lighthouse, enjoyed the beautiful snow-capped mountains of home and the beautiful tropical flowers of the Hawaiian Islands. I saw many beautiful sunsets and spent a great deal of time catching up on school work. And now, I'm looking forward to plenty of April showers and May flowers in the months to come. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had quite the month! I'm so happy you are back....for more than one reason! But I'm also happy you had a nice relaxing trip...even if you didn't take me.