1.24.2013

dem bones

They're back. Finally. My ankles have been missing in action for the past 10 days. Ever since my flight to Florida, my ankles have been replaced by cankles. Or maybe even thankles. It's been downright obnoxious. Not a bone, sinew (now there's a word I never thought I would use in a blog post)or vein in sight. I was starting to get a little worried that they would never return. But, much to my delight, they resurfaced this morning. Both feet. Inner and outer. This has only happened a time or two over the past few years. I'm sure it's the elevation change, or my age, or sitting for so long on a plane, or too much salt, or too little water, or possibly all of the above. Also eating 100+ lbs. of food on a cruise might have contributed slightly. cough cough. All I know is I've missed those ankles of mine. I've obviously been taking them for granted, but no more! I'm going to go pamper them right now:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are some great looking ankles