
Yesterday was one of those days. I had a million important things that I needed to accomplish... but it was cold outside, the roads were covered with ice, making it treacherous to be out, and I really wasn't feeling too motivated. Also, my grandson was over and I was watching him for a couple of hours. As a result, playing was put at the top of the list. Along with making cookies, of course. It had been forever since I had made a batch of oatmeal scotches, and coincidentally I had all of the ingredients on hand (it's like fate stepped in). And to make a great day even better... I was able to snap this fun shot of Tate waiting for the cookies.
Days like this make you forget all about those "important" things. Or, at least reevaluate what really is important.


11 comments:
Looks delicious! Send me the recipe!
Looks Delicious! Send me the recipe.
oh they looks yummy :)
Looks so so delicious!!
How lovely you had a 'reminder about what's important day' - it's easy to forget. I really like your first photo here. Thanks, Renee
What a lovely post. The cookies look delicious. That´s indeed a well spent day
Lovely cookie photo - and what a fun snapshot, too!
Cookies and milk... one of life's simple pleasure
Mollyxxx
Great sharp shot, but I love your post's title even more!
You are such a cute Grammie :)
You are such a cute Grammie :)
Post a Comment