A couple of years ago,
I purchased a large bottle of pure vanilla
from one of those big-box warehouse stores.
It was way more than I needed,
but the price was so good I couldn't resist.
When I got home and unpacked my car,
the vanilla accidentally fell out of my arms
and crashed to the ground.
The lid broke, but the rest of the bottle was intact.
I spent the next two years
being very careful not to spill that vanilla.
I put a baggie and a rubber band
being very careful not to spill that vanilla.
I put a baggie and a rubber band
around the top of the bottle.
It was such a pain every time I had to use it.
It was such a pain every time I had to use it.
Last week, I finally used the last of it up.
Excitedly, I went back to that same store
to buy myself a brand spanking new bottle,
with a lid that wasn't broken.
I went with Brittany this time
and we both stocked up on everything we needed,
including my vanilla.
Her car was pretty packed,
but we managed to fit everything in.
When Britt dropped me off,
she pulled open the hatch to help me unload.
Everything stayed intact,
except for one thing.
One bottle rolled out and hit the concrete.
One bottle of vanilla:(
Somebody get me a baggie and a rubber band.
It's gonna be a long two years!

2 comments:
My bad :)
I just peed my pants
Post a Comment