8.31.2013
august... {instagram} edition
As August is drawing to a close, I have realized just how little I have blogged this month. It's not that there hasn't been anything to blog about. Just the opposite, actually. My new grandson arrived this month, I attended a movie premier, a thousand bridal showers (okay, I might be exaggerating a bit), made a cute little baby quilt, baked for my book club and had my oldest grandson over for his first sleepover at grammie's house. I've been enjoying the bounteous harvest of my summer garden and started back up with guitar lessons after taking the month of July off for family time. This past week, I've been smelling a touch of fall in the air on my early morning runs and have noticed the geese are already flying south for the winter. I'm predicting an earlier winter this year, but I intend to enjoy the beautiful autumn season for as long as I can. September starts tomorrow, and with it comes the beautiful changing leaves, cooler temperatures and canning season. Farewell August 2013...
Labels:
instagram,
just life,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment