7.31.2013

july.... {instagram edition}


The month of July can be summed up with one word. HOT!! I can't remember a hotter July in recent years. With all of the heat, it was nice to get up to the cabin over the 4th. Tate had his 3rd birthday and Mike turned 29. We celebrated it by going out for Japanese food. The garden veggies are starting to come on. It was a good month for cucumbers, onions and fresh corn. Peaches have been out of this world this year. Our family book club chose 'Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt' this month and it was wonderful. I spent a great deal of time editing photos over the last few weeks, and did a little photo shoot for the Griffin family. As I look forward to August, I'm anticipating cooler temps, and even more exciting, the arrival of my new grandson! Stay tuned....

No comments: