I just have one question... where did April go? Is it just me or are the days and weeks going by faster than ever?? I haven't blogged for days and I'm not sure where those days have gone. Note to self: Mom was right about time going faster when you are older.
May greeted me this morning with a small dusting of snow. That's right, snow in May. I've seen people planting flowers and veggies in their gardens on more than one occasion during the past couple of weeks. Each time, I have thought to myself, 'better to wait until after Mother's Day' (another thing I learned from my Mom.) Turns out that advise still holds true. With temperatures dipping down so low, there is bound to be a few young, tender plants that got nipped this morning.
I just wanted to pop in and share this little photo of a sweet bird that was perched in a tree outside my window this morning. He seemed to be a little thrown off by the snow too.
I'll be back tomorrow with my April Instagram wrap-up, and Friday with a new health challenge for May. Until then.... Happy May Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment