5.02.2013
april.... {instagram edition}
Wow... I don't even know where April went. It flew by this year. We had lots of rain, but plenty of blue-sky-filled days also. We spent time with Tate at the lake, celebrated Skyler's b-day at the pool, and tried out a new Polynesian restaurant for Dallin's b-day. I 'tricked out' my cell phone for Spring, finished up my html and css courses and scheduled doctor and dentist appointments. I also did a little closet organizing and took my first trip to Trader Joe's. Yum!! Our photo club took a field trip to temple square (more on that later) and I tried out some new, healthy salad recipes. Most importantly, I finally finished HP5, and have started on #6. Those puppies take FOREVER!! What's on tap for May? I'll be planting my flowers and my vegetable garden and getting my yard all summer-ready.
Labels:
instagram,
just life,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment