2.18.2013

christmas in february

I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. Every day I hope that the snow will melt enough to take the remaining Christmas lights out of the ground. But it STILL hasn't happened yet. I would just go dig them out, but they are literally frozen to the ground. It's almost March!! I CANNOT have Christmas lights in my yard in March!! It goes against every law of nature, or law of holidays, or law of whatever.... Anyway, there are exactly 10 days left in this month, and if the snow hasn't melted enough to release my lights, I'm hooking my blowdryer up to a very long extension cord and taking it on a field trip. Mark my word.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

News Flash...It's supposed to snow on Wednesday.

Stringham said...

I totally agree. We ususally get ours down right after Christmas, or at least during the January thaw. What thaw???? We usually fertilize our lawn in January. Like that happened! Maybe we will stay frozen until next Christmas!

Anita said...

Hey Robyn! Anita from the Alt travel chat. LOVE your photography on this blog. It's inspiring. Nice meeting you, let's get you on Twitter and meet up with SLC bloggers! :) I blog at anitaboeira [dot] net [slash] blog !