1.29.2013

temporary sunshine








For a split second, I thought it was over. Winter, that is. Yesterday, the clouds parted, the inversion lifted, and I looked outside to see the beautiful blue sky. I raced for my iPhone and captured this cute little sun flare and posted it over on my Instagram page. I thought to myself, 'well, winter wasn't so long afterall'. My mood was elevated and I started thinking about Spring. Visions of tulips and daffodils were dancing around in my head all day, and I started thinking about Easter candy, which, to be honest, isn't that unusual. I even took the remaining Winter decorations down from the shelves. It turns out I may have acted too soon. This is what I woke up to this morning....

Looks like I won't be getting my garden tools out anytime soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya but it's still beautiful. Minus our walks have 2 feet of snow on them. Good thing we pay a hefty HOA to get that removed.