52 photos project {right now}
Every once in awhile.... okay almost every day, I get in the mood to do a little still-life photography. I've been wanting to photograph this baby for a while now and today seemed like the perfect day. There's just something about this cute little Brownie Hawkeye that appeals to me. I thought about shooting it in color, but it just screams black and white.... don't you think? So, where am I right now? I'm right behind my lens.... where I feel at home.
7 comments:
Love the simplicity of this shot, black and white is perfect & the symmetry is wonderful. Inspiring.
Lovely photo!
Absolutely black and white and you did a fabulous job capturing it! What a beauty!
Black and white is perfect. That was the first camera I ever used! I took a lot of rolls of b & w with it when I was ten. =)
I love the simplicity, just perfect! I like how you interpreted this prompt.
This is absolutely lovely. So simple and clean and pure. I am right there with you. Thanks for sharing this still life. It resonates deeply...
This is just stunning! Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment