11.13.2012

crab shoot

There's this crab out in front of a house, on my way to guitar lessons. Every time I pass it I tell myself that someday I am going to stop and take a picture of it.... which is weird, I know. There's just something about this crab made out of car parts sitting in the middle of someone's front yard that gives me the giggles every time I drive by it. Today, when I pulled over with iPhone in hand, I debated over which angle to take the photo from. As even amateur photographers know, you NEVER, EVER take a photo with a tree or bush or any sort of tall object coming out of the top of the subjects head. I know this rule, and today I ignored it. I for one tend to think the tree sprouting out of the top of the crab adds character to the crab and to the photo. And, there are exceptions to every rule, right? I think I found my exception today. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen