10.23.2012
instagram love
It's been 3 months now since I started fiddling around on Instagram. I've only taken a handful of pictures, but I admit it is really fun. I am a little disappointed with the photos, though. I have an Android phone and I don't think the camera in it is very good. I don't know... maybe it's just me. I see all kinds of great photos from people I follow, but it seems like all of them use iPhones. Only time will tell, because...... I'M GETTING AN IPHONE IN EXACTLY THREE DAYS!!! That's right. My adorable, precious husband whom I absolutely love to pieces, bought me an iPhone and it's coming on Friday. As you can tell, I'm slightly giddy :) Stay tuned as I experiment with the new phone and compare the quality between the two.
Labels:
instagram
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my, you are going to enjoy your new iPhone. I'm still in awe at what people can do in Instagram and yet am still learning about the various apps you can use to edit your images before uploading them to Instagram. I'm not truly happy with my own images but I sure am starting to enjoy learning.... Perhaps one day right?
How exciting to have your new iPhone coming.... I'm using the 4S and I'm sure the 5 is going to be loads of fun!
Warm regards,
Karla
Can't wait to actually have instagram!
This pic is very cool. I too have been disappointed but I don't think it's my phone. When I see the other posts on Insagram I finally thought, they must be editing their photos in other apps then posting them. so that is what I've been doing. My post today shows some of my apps on my iPad I use. http://creatingbeyondthelayers.blogspot.com/
(kim groupie)
Post a Comment