6.08.2012

hockey galz

Oh, I live for days like this. Days when I can retaliate for all of the jabs I get from my daughters. "Jabs" like the fact that I drive too slow, or that I am a digital immigrant, or I'm too obsessed with cleaning, or I chew too loud. Yes, I too enjoy a good jabbing now and then. So, with that in mind, I present to you the sight I saw when I walked to the back garage last night. (Fortunately with my camera in hand)
Let me point out a few things that have caught my eye here. (besides the fact that my daughters are both in their 20's)
1. Brooke's lips.(click on picture to get a better view)
2. Brittany's INTENSE eyes.
3. The fact that they both know how to hold a hockey stick.
4. Brittany has no shoes on.
5. Brooke is wearing my shoes.(which is interesting since her foot is 2 sizes bigger than mine!)
6. Brooke is playing hockey with a cell phone hanging out of her pocket.
7. Brittany is playing hockey with a skirt on.
8. Neither of them is really playing hockey at all since there is no puck in sight.
My abs still hurt from laughing. I love you girls!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are funny!!!!!