Recently,
I stumbled upon this saying
about peace.
I stumbled upon this saying
about peace.
The author is unknown,
but I thought it was so beautiful
that I wanted to add it
to one of my pictures.
Today, I was searching through
some of my pictures
in the hopes of finding one that was
just right.
I looked at all kinds of photos.
Flowers, landscapes,
photos of people,
candids, planned shots etc.
And then I came upon this picture
taken by Bob, in England, 3 months ago.
(click to view larger)
(click to view larger)
It was a picture he took
with his little point and shoot.
He doesn’t even know I have it.
I found it while I was taking some pics
off his memory card for Brooke.
It’s a great shot.
And, it proves
what I have always believed.
You don’t have to have fancy equipment
to take a great picture,
just a little know-how.
So good Bob!
So good Bob!

2 comments:
Whoda thunk....bob.
yes, I like it too!
Post a Comment