1.02.2014
stepping away
Just a little heads up. . . I'll be stepping away from blogging more often this year in order to accomplish a few personal goals that have been on the back burner for far too long. Lately, life seems to be going at a much faster pace than it used to, leaving me short of time at the end of most days. I've been analyzing how I spend my time each day and have realized that in order to accomplish what is most important to me right now, I am going to have to let go of some things that are less important. Unfortunately, blogging has slipped down the priority list a bit and qualifies as one of those 'less important' things. While I love having a reason to take photos on a daily basis, sometimes I put blogging ahead of other things that have more meaning in my life. In a nutshell, you might not see as many posts from me this year, but hopefully those that you do see will still be enjoyable.
Labels:
blogging,
life lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Robyn, I'm right there with you. I only posted twice the last two weeks of December and didn't even hang around the internet much. I got so much done around the house. Things I used to love doing....and at this moment my word for 2014 has been officially declared. Rediscover. I've been ignoring it but that is definitely it. Thank you.
Post a Comment