1.08.2014

it's begun

Yes, this is a plastic doorway. And yes, that is a red zipper running down the center of it. It's official. We have started a small remodel on our basement, making it a little more empty-nester friendly. After years of having many bedrooms to accommodate our children, we have finally decided to combine a couple of areas and make a really nice home gym. Although I enjoy running outdoors when the weather is nice, this time of year it is difficult. If there isn't ice and snow on the roads, there is probably a horrible inversion which is horrible for the lungs. The solution? Bring my workout indoors. The best part is that it will be available to me anytime, day or night. No more excuses when I have to be somewhere early in the morning and don't have time to do my workout before it's dark in the evening. Stand by for updates...  

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Sis,
Your lungs will thank you for moving your workouts indoors! :) I'm excited to see the remodel when it's finished!