12.09.2013
november… {instagram edition}
Whew… life has been so busy for the past couple of weeks that my blogging has gone out the window. Pardon me while I play a little catch up. During November, I concentrated on all of the things I am thankful for. They included family and friends, hobbies, good food and travel. I spent the Thanksgiving holiday away from home this year and enjoyed seeing my extended family. I said goodbye to the last of my summer flowers and hello to gorgeous autumn leaves. I enjoyed the first snow run of the season and, of course, spent a great deal of time with my camera and my guitar. I also hosted our family book club and celebrated my mom's 79th b-day. It's a week into December already and there is no sign of slowing in my daily schedule. I'm hoping to squeeze in a few posts here and there throughout the month, but I'm making no promises. Until next time...
Labels:
gratitude,
instagram,
just life,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment