11.05.2013
picture gratitude
I'm doing a '30 Days of Gratitude' project with my photo group for the entire month of November. Each day we take a photo of something we are grateful for. I really wanted to think out of the box on this, so I have chosen to photograph things that are a little out-of-the-ordinary. Things that I tend to take for granted every day of my life. I've also chosen to do my project on IG. But, I wanted to share yesterday's installment in the hopes that you might join me. It's not too late to start. Take a picture each day, post it on IG, your blog or Flickr, or don't post it at all. The choice is yours. Perhaps you'll just want to print out the photos and hang them up somewhere as a reminder of how blessed you are. It's a great little exercise to do this time a year when our thoughts are more centered on being thankful.
Labels:
gratitude,
instagram,
photography,
the click
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment