11.13.2013
my new gig
For the past two months, I've been stretching myself a little. I enrolled in a video class and have been learning so much. You might think it's an easy transition going from photography to video. But, you would be wrong. At least from my point of view. I think of photography as a one-woman-show. Just me and my camera. But videography is different. It's more of a "team sport". It really takes more than one camera, more than one shooter and some real creativity to shoot good video. It's stretching me in ways I wouldn't have imagined. Absolutely nothing is automatic for me at this point. But, I'm hoping with a little patience and a lot of practice that will change. So here's to a new adventure for the upcoming year! Hopefully, I'll be sharing some of my work on this blog. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm anxious to see what you're working on. Video scares me, so I go no where near it. Let that be Neil's baby. But there are so many cool things you can do with it! Maybe I'll go there someday, but not this day.
Post a Comment