10.30.2013

october… {instagram edition}



I say this every month, but the month of October has truly flown by! Highlights included a trip to the pumpkin patch, the debut of my new road bike and a very fun night with the gals at the RSL game. I watched general conference, nursed a two-week cold and said a special prayer for the husband of a friend. I made lots of soup and used as many fresh apples as possible. Thanks Mike and Brandon for the apples!! I decked the house and yard out with autumn decor. and spent a little in-between time with my grandsons. I also managed to squeeze in a new video class, which I am loving. The autumn leaves are now falling rapidly off the trees and the weather is starting to get a little colder. Next week, we will turn our clocks back and the official start to the holiday shopping season will begin. Just thinking about it makes me a little tired, but even more excited. 

No comments: