4.22.2013
room with a view
I recently spent more than a week in this lovely spot, catching up on all of my school work. I thought I was going to come home and take a break for the Spring and just enjoy some time away from my computer. I was wrong. When I got home, Brooke introduced me to an online class in HTML and CSS. I couldn't resist. Needless to say, my blogging, spring- cleaning, gardening and exercising has all taken a back seat for the past week. Not necessarily a good thing. I finished up over the weekend and decided to take that long-awaited break. At least for the rest of April and May. I have too many springtime activities to enjoy. This is one of my favorite seasons, and it goes by too quickly as it is. Yes, now is definitely the time to take a break and spend some time outdoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would have made a much cuter view to look at than that!
Post a Comment