2.06.2013

step #5

It's been a while since I have talked about our pending remodel. We came to a standstill in November and the project has been in a state of uncertainty. Until now, that is. We have officially completed step #5 with the delivery of our first conceptual drawings. We have been looking them over and making changes where we feel they are needed. The next step will involve making permanent changes to the plans. Once permanent blueprints are drawn up, it will seem a bit more real to me. Right now, it is still a pipe dream. There are so many things to consider and decisions to be made before we can even begin this project. I must admit, I do get a little excited when I think about the possibilities. Just last night I dreamt about my new pantry. I was stocking the shelves the whole night. It was beautiful and I was so disappointed when I woke up. Not that I don't like my current pantry. But, the one in my dream was perfect. This officially marks the first, and probably last, time I will dream about a pantry.... so random:)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

At least you have a pantry.