2.01.2013

another year of learning

click photo to view larger
Last year I took a great online photo editing class over at Kim Klassen Cafe. She has an amazing gift for teaching Photoshop techniques in a way that is easy to understand. Photoshop can be such an overwhelming program to learn on your own! A full year of tips and tricks was just what I needed to keep my creative juices flowing all year long. I got a little behind during some of the months and had to cram to fit all of the lessons in by the end of the year, but I learned so much. Luckily, Kim decided to extend the class for another year, offering us more goodies and fun projects ideas to experiment with. I'm feeling more committed this year to keep up with the weekly challenges. I did a little editing on the photo above to get myself back in the swing of things. I'm looking forward to learning a lot more and recommend the class to anyone who wants to learn about Photoshop. It's a great way to make use of all of the photos I take during the year.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Your quote is so perfect with this simple photo.

Carol said...

Love it! great job!

Beverly said...

Lovely soft shades....perfect quote. Such a great class!

Anne Camille said...

Hi Robin. Here from the Beyond class. I like your edit of this photograph. Look forward to seeing more of your work throughout the class.

GailO said...

I really like the quote placement!