11.05.2012
steal of a deal
I belong to a gym, but I haven't been since March. I prefer to work out at my other gym, where membership is always free. It's a steal of a deal. It has many of the same amenities as my other gym such as weight benches, balance beams, treadmills, stairclimbers, stretching areas and, of course, a swimming pool. It even offers rowing, biking, rollerblading and paddle boarding. The views are spectacular and the air is fresh and clean. Unfortunately, my days are numbered there. November is moving right along, and the colder weather is moving in. The cold doesn't bother me, but when the snow hits this place will become a frozen tundra. Last year, the mild winter kept my gym open year-round. Oh how I hope that happens again! There's just something about the sweaty, hot "regular" gym that I dread. Fortunately, it looks like I have at least a few more weeks of suitable weather. The only down side to this place? Oh wait, there isn't one...
Labels:
daybreak,
fitness,
where i live
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Plus, it's close to me!!!!
Post a Comment