11.25.2012

farewell season of thanks

I'm always a little sad to see the Thanksgiving holiday pass by so quickly. I think I love it so much because it is such a simple reminder of all of the important things in life that bring you joy....things like family, friends and good food. For one day, they are all brought together to celebrate. It's my kind of 'life simplified'. Tomorrow begins the craziness that is Christmas. Although I love the Christmas season with all of my heart, it comes with a price. A very hectic, fast-paced, intense kind of price. And so, as I pack away all of the Thanksgiving decor. to make room for all that is Christmas, I am finding myself a little melancholy. But don't worry, by tomorrow I will be up to my ears in Christmas decor and full of the Christmas spirit. Ho, ho, ho!

No comments: