I’ve come down with a
horrible cold. At first, I thought it
might be allergies. But as the last few days
have passed, I’ve decided it’s a full-blown
cold. A horrible, sore throat, aching body, piercing headache kind of cold. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this awful.
I’ve been drinking lots of
liquids, pumping up my vitamin C, and trying desperately to get plenty of Zzzzzs, but my throat is still so
sore.
Today, Brooke handed me a “Fisherman’s Friend”
throat lozenge…
Whoa!!!! Where do I begin? It tastes like earwax.
(Don’t ask me how I know
that.)
Earwax mixed with intense
black licorice, and a little lot of eucalyptus.
I could barely stand to keep it in my mouth. Also, it desolves at a
snails pace, so you get to enjoy the
flavor FOREVER!!
I have to admit though, it has amazing numbing
properties.
Turns out my best friend is a fisherman :)

1 comment:
NOT. WORTH. IT! I hate those things.
Post a Comment