It's a new month,
and time for a new monthly health challenge.
This month's challenge
is to make sure
you are getting enough sleep each night.
As you know,
there are many spokes
on the wheel of good health.
Unfortunately,
getting enough sleep
is one of those spokes
that is often overlooked or ignored.
Ironically,
it is the all-important element
that helps us do the other things,
such as exercising,
that keeps us healthy and strong.
For most people,
running short on time during the day
results in cutting short our sleep at night.
So, for the month of May,
make getting enough sleep a priority.
Choose a quitting time,
and let everything that is undone
stay undone
until the next day.
In the long run,
you will probably get more accomplished
and do it with a better disposition.
Your family will thank you,
and so will your body:)

2 comments:
This is a challenge I will GLADLY take!
I'm pretty sure I have 1...maybe 2...spokes working properly on my wheel! I am one wabbly wheel, I am...Sam...Sam I Am!
Post a Comment