It's a new month.
Which means,
it's time for a new health challenge.
Last month, I rocked the
but this month I'm changing it up a bit.
March will be dedicated
to knowing when to call it quits.
When to shut down the eating.
When to shut off the appetite.
And, most importantly, when to shut the mouth.
As we all know,
our metabolism slows down significantly in the evening,
leaving us with a surplus of unburned calories
if we eat too late.
Experts recommend that we stop eating
about three hours before bedtime.
So, depending on your schedule,
quitting time will be different for everyone.
I have chosen 7:30 p.m.
Won't you join me?
Remember,
there may be times when we have to eat later in the evening
for one reason or another.
But, it's not about being perfect,
it's about doing our best!
One more important item of business. . .
Happy Birthday
to one of my fellow March B-day monthers,
Chris Martin!!
(the lead singer from my favorite group, Coldplay)
Turns out he's only 8 days older than me!
(minus a couple of decades. . .)
This is how most of you know him, singing his heart out.
This is how he looks when we meet for lunch. . .
. . .to discuss my blog, of course :)
(gotta love a man in a scarf!)



2 comments:
I'm gonna try hard to stop eating...period.
rouzsh
Post a Comment