1.20.2012

Beyond Layers Week 1

This week I started my new online class Beyond Layers.
It's a combination of photography, photoshop and composition
all rolled up in one.  
It lasts for the entire year and I have class twice a week
plus homework assignments.
I just completed my first assignment 
in which we were to take a simple photo of a simple object.
It was supposed to be light and airy in composition,
and we were to add a very light texture to it
and optional text if we chose to.
"Just Enough" was the topic of the actual assignment.
I just wanted to share my image.


I'm excited to learn more as the year goes on.
I think all of this picture taking each day 
is helping me to discover what my style actually is.
This sort of simple composition really suits me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your pic Ranby! Such a talented mom I have!