As mentioned in an earlier post,
this year I have really been trying to appreciate the little
day-to-day things in my life.
You know, the things that we rarely take notice of.
The things that we take for granted.
Like the sunset.
Tonight as I walked over to pull my blinds closed,
I noticed this spectacular sunset.
Normally, I would just stand
and appreciate it for the few moments it was there,
not giving much thought to it at all.
not giving much thought to it at all.
But, my photography classes have given me a new appreciation
for the beauties around me.
Rarely a day goes by now
that I don't notice the beautiful sky,
regardless of the weather.
I have come to appreciate gray, stormy days
just as much as the bright and sunny ones.
I've always been a sucker for sunsets.
Tonight's took my breath away.
Not a speck of editing in this photo, by the way.
This is 100% mother nature
(and a very good camera lens.)

Not a speck of editing in this photo, by the way.
This is 100% mother nature
(and a very good camera lens.)

Enjoy!
1 comment:
Wow. I wish I was looking at that sunset and not working tonight :(
Post a Comment